75-5741 Kuakini Hwy Bldg.A Kailua Kona
Pau Hana Massage is Kama'aina
Owned & Operated by husband & wife,
Phillip & Pualilia.
Phil & Pua offer a wide variety of modalities to customize each individual treatment. Whether you are seeking injury care, deep tissue,
or serene relaxation, Pau Hana Massage's treatment rooms set the stage for great bodywork with Hawaiian Hospitality!
E Komo Mai!
Are you interested in receiving promotions and
newsletters via email from Pau Hana Massage?
Join our mailing list by signing up below!
Complimentary upgrades included in every appointment!
- Filtered Water and/or Hot Tea.
- Top quality massage tables dressed with a table warmer and a 2 inch fleece cover for your comfort.
- We use 100% Pure HobaCare Jojoba (pronounced "ho ho ba"). Often referred to as "jojoba oil". This is a misnomer; pure jojoba is not an oil. This distinction is crucial to understanding jojoba's true character. Oils contain triglycerides (fats), which are fragile and break down. Consequently, oils turn rancid. Pure jojoba does not contain triglycerides; therefore jojoba does not oxidize or turn rancid. This makes jojoba the purest choice to use as an oil during your massage. Jojoba is non-allergenic, does not clog pores and has deep cleansing properties. HobaCare jojoba goes to the germative layer to soften and condition the skin, unlike moisturizers which do not penetrate, it mixes naturally with-and augmenting-our own skin fluids.
- Hot lemongrass towel treatment. Upon conclusion of your massage, a hot towel scented with lemongrass essential oil will be slipped beneath your neck and spread across your chest and shoulders. Each hand and foot will be wrapped and wiped off leaving you ready to slip back into your shoes.
Gift Certificates Available!
Gift giving made easy.
Purchase a gift certificate for:
1. A Specific Service (or)
2. A $ Dollar Amount to be used towards a
Service Or Product in Boutique
Available By Appointment
Wednesday 12:00pm-7:00pm Thursday 8:00am-3:00pm Friday 8:00am-3:00pm Saturday CLOSED
CLOSED Week of: Monday 6/15 - Friday 6/19
Click on the arrow to view Commercial